Sunday, October 7, 2012

Some Business Posts


I have used this blog for personal posts which mostly just enterained myself. For a bit under a year now I have been developing with a partner a business consultancy dedicated to the goal of bringing much trust into the financial services industry and particularly the mortgage industry. This we hope will stimulate better lending, smarter regulation and more private capital. Along this journey we have had the opportunity to write a strawman Canon of Ethics for the Mortgage Bankers Association along with preparing and delivering some ethics training. We also prepared some ethics training for the American Bankers Asssociation. While we were researching these efforts and studying the industry in general, I have made notes and in some cases attempted to write articles on the topics we encountered. These articles have sat on my hardrive for a while and I have no serious plan to publish them anytime soon. But I do want them available to anyone who might ever be interested, so I will post them here. I will try to label things clearly so that it is easy to distinquish what is a business post from what is just a personal interest post. If anybody still reads this blog, thank you. I hope to visit it more regularly in the coming months. Thanks Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment